Glamour House Of Hair
Blow Out 4C Textured Straight Hair Extensions
Natural textured extensions made to mimic hair of African descent that has been Blow dried straight from it's natural kinky coily state.
- Can be professionally colored
- Machine Weft
- Sold in 3.5oz packs
- 2 packs needed for full head (possibly more if ordering 18″ and above)
- Will last 5+ years if "handled reasonably"
Ships same day if ordered by 12noon EST.
I (mostly) love it!
- The texture of the hair matches perfectly with my hair texture. I get lots of compliments and people are surprised that it's not my own natural hair.
- The hair is thick, so the shedding isn't noticeable in your install.
- It sheds quite a bit (I haven't used weft sealer) but it's not very noticeable since the hair is so thick.
- It seems to tangle pretty easily but that might be user error.
- As of July 2022, the shipping takes forever (4ish weeks) so order it far in advance.
I bought the 14 and 16 inch bundles. Received the hair within 5 days. Bundles were packaged nicely, smelled amazing and looked even better styled.
Bought bundles 3 years ago that I used for at least two years. Very pleased!
I’ve been on the waiting list for a while and was so happy that this hair was back in stock. I have been a fan since 2014 and ordering this time around the hair has gotten better and better. The packaging is awesome and the hair smelled amazing. I remember the first time I ordered with GHOH but dyed the hair and it was still in tack. This time I would be bleaching and dyeing the hair. It stayed soft and that awesome smell still remained. Definitely get this hair, it will not lead you astray just other ppl thinking it’s your natural hair lol.
I get so many compliments on this hair! I personally wear it in a U part sew-in and nobody can tell it isn’t all mine. It has a natural thickness but straightens very well. 10/10
I heard about Glamour hair years and years ago but never purchased anything until now. I wish I haven’ hadn’t waited so long because this is the best blow out texture. It really matches my “4b/4c” hair when blown out. It’s coarse and full. It’s perfect. Using the hair for a u part wig