- Lace front/ Machine weft back with adjustable strap: can be worn in a low pony tail only. Features a 6″ parting area for more styling versatility. Lower cost alternative to the Full lace front/stretch lace back w/adjustable strap as with this cap the back is constructed with machine made wefts as opposed to the hair on the entire unit being tied by hand.
- Full lace front/stretch lace back w/ adjustable strap: can be worn in a low pony tail only, all hairs on unit are tied by hand.
- Full lace no stretch: This cap style is recommended for those who are either experienced with head measurements, or those whom are completely sure of their head measurements. High ponytail achievable
- Full lace w/ stretch: This cap style is the recommended cap style for both experienced and those new to lace wigs and measurements as the stretch panel allows a little room for measurement errors.
- Full lace w/Hidden knots: Hidden knots allows for an even more natural scalp appearance that simply full lace. Hidden knots are created by injected the hairs into/through layers of silk panel squares thus hiding the knots that are tied to the base of the unit. With this option there is no need for bleaching of the knots in the hidden knots/silk panel area. High ponytail achievable.
- Full lace/ thin skin perimeter: This is a full lace cap with a strip of polyurethane material that extends around the entire perimeter of the cap. This cap is a good choice for those who don’t have hair around the natural hairline area who wish to achieve an even longer lasting bond with tapes/adhesives. High ponytail achievable.
Transparent: Caucasian to very light skinned people of color
Light Brown: Beyonce’, Sanaa Lathan, Halle Berry
Brown/Medium Brown: Janet Jackson, Taraji P. Henson
Dark Brown: Gabrielle Union
HIDDEN KNOTS/SILK PANEL:
Transparent: Caucasian, very light skinned people of color
Light Brown: Light brown or brown/medium brown lace chosen
Medium Brown: Brown/medium brown, dark brown lace chosen
Dark Brown: No one, if choosing dark brown lace, it’s recommended that you go with either light brown or medium brown/brown
- Lace can always easily be darkened using Rit fabric dye (liquid or powder), or Fabric mate fabric dying pens. Take your time and test on inconspicuous areas first. Continue dipping or marking until desired color is reached.
- The hidden knots silk panel can always be darkened by using a boiled tea bag. At the point where the color begins to bleed from the bag, proceed with pressing the tea bag into the silk area until desired color is reached.